6 interesting facts from the world of genetics:
1. The intellect is not transmitted from the father to the son. If you are a genius, then you can be 100% sure that your son will not inherit these genes.
2. Idiotism is also not transmitted from father to son. If you’re not so bright, then your son won’t be the same!
3. The intellect is transmitted only from father to daughter, and just half.
4. The man can inherit the intellect only from his mother, whom she, in turn, she inherited it from her father.
5. Genius daughters will only be half as intelligent as their fathers.
If their father is stupid, their daughters will be half bad compared to their fathers.
6. That is why are not so many genius women comparing to man, just as there are no totally stupid women. But genius men and stupid men are quite many.
Because of the same reason we have a generation of alcoholics, lonely mothers, but also Nobel laureates (most of them are man).
Conclusions for men:
1. For a prognosis of the son’s intellectual abilities take a close look at the father
to your wife (if he is an academic, your son will be just as smart).
2. Your daughter will inherit half of your intellect, also half of the idiocy. Her intellect will be closer to
yours. The son of your daughter will inherit all your intellectual abilities. If you want to pass your intellect to your descendants pray for a daughter.
3.Your intellectual abilities are inherited from your mother, better said from maternal grandfather.
Conclusions for women:
1. Your son intellect is the same as your father’s intellect, meaning inherited from his grandfather.
2. Your daughter will be educated by you, but her intellectual abilities will be like hier father’s abilities.
Her sons will be the intellect of your spouse.
There is a theory that the life expectancy has increased and depends on the fact that older people now live more like in the past. But it’s not like that! The most important strategic consequence, which changes the future of humanity as a result of the increase of life expectancy is not the fact that old people now live more, but the fact that old age begins much later.
For those who are today 40, 50, 55 years, old age will start at 75-80 years.
Almost 25 years later than the generation of their parents. Until recently, a man’s life was divided
in 3 periods: youth, maturity and old age. Now the “maturity” stage lasts up to 50 years, then a new special stage begins. What we know about this period? It takes almost 30 years – from 50
up to 75. Unlike the past, the intellectual and physical capabilities of man remain at the same level
as in youth, and in some cases these capabilities they are much better. It is a period of qualitative life, because it combines health, power and experience.
According to some statistics, the happiest period of a person life is now from 65 years old. Those who are today
55-65 years old, are the first in the history of mankind, to live living this period. In the following decades the people of 50-75 years will be the largest group on the planet. Life after 50 years it is different from the previous one by
the fact that no one teaches us how to live after 50 years years! In the first stage we are prepared for childhood, in
childhood -we are prepared for youth, and in youth we spend tens of hours preparing for our serious life trials.
And only at the age of 50, we reach the point where we have no vision how to live and what to live for. Is not
surprising. For the generation of our parents 50 years was the age when officially old age began.
The program of life, which we strictly follow is the model imposed by earlier generations
. Specifically, those generations created movies, books, education systems, which in childhood and
youth have formed us. Previous generations did not have a vision of life after 50, because there was no life after 50. According to statistics, for those who are now 50-55 years, old age will not start earlier than 80 years. We have been given a gift of 25 years of active life and full of events. But nobody teach us how to live this period.
After 50 years in life there is one beautiful change, we have time, health, power, freedom, experience, and until old age, according for modern calculations, we have a quarter of a century! Don’t miss out this time in vain. You will regret it! If you are over 50 years old, everything is possible: hobbies, joys and impressions, new journeys, a new career, a new love.
The quality of these impressions is far greater than all the experiences of stormy youth, full of mistakes
or maturity full of obligations.