RAW chocolate is the healthiest option of sweet treat and even with beneficial effects on the diet, and it has an amazing taste.
If you are on diet, weight conscious , suffer from diabetes, or a keto diet fan or you are just looking for a guilt free treat, now you have a great alternative, raw chocolate doesn’t harm the diet and even helps.
*Coconut oil is famous for its weight loss properties.
- 150 g cashew or cashew flour
- 1.5 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 40 g coconut flakes
- 30 g hazelnuts
- 6 dates (1 tablespoon honey or stevia) for keto diet or diabetes we recommend stevia
- Mix the cashews in a blender until becomes a flour, add cocoa to taste, add coconut oil 1-2 tablespoons enough to form a homogeneous paste and easy to shape (do not overdo it with coconut oil at room temperature can become liquid and candy softens), add dates or sweetener after preference.
- From the obtained dough, make small balls use profesional shapes
- Add in the middle of each candy a hazelnut, an almond, dried cherry as per your preference.
- Pass and press the candies through coconut flakes, or through cocoa powder
- Leave the candies in the refrigerator for an hour
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for long periods, even months.*Do not leave the candies at room temperature too long, because coconut oil melts at room temperature and the candies soften.
20 candies / depends on size
Total calories: 80 kcal/serving total 1601 kcal
- Carb 4.25 g/serving or 85.3 g/total
- Fat 6.5 g/ serving or 130.2 g/total
- Protein 18.5 g/serving or 37.0 g/total
* the number of candies can vary depending on the size, for an accurate calorie count divide the total kcal, and grams to the number of candies