Why is it important how we combine food correctly?
In order for the food to be completely digested by the stomach, wee need to make the optimal combinations of foods. If the food reaches your intestine incompletely digested it rots inside your body and causes bloating and other diseases, it can even get stuck there for years.
Thus you will have in you a constant source of toxic substances that will poison you every day, expose you to many diseases and develop a favorable environment for the development of harmful bacteria and intestinal parasites.
If the food is not completely digested, the MUCOID PLATE is formed, which can stay in a person’s intestine for even 10 years, but can usually be eliminated by detoxification treatments.
Ways of cleaning would be: consumption of vegetable fibers, enemas, diuretic teas, the famous water cure, natural detox programs, natural juice cure etc.
An incorrect digestion predisposes you to diseases such as: cancer, skin diseases, acne, digestive diseases, various parasites, constipation, hepatitis, candidiasis, etc.
It probably sounds serious to you, but the good part is that: you probably won’t get any of these diseases if you combined the wrong foods for a short time, but if you had an incorrect diet for a few years every day your body will definitely you feel and get sick.
So don’t be surprised if you get sick if in the last 5-10 years you have eaten straw potatoes with barbecue 7 times a week and sweets 3 times a day.
What’s really going on in the stomach?
1. When the food reaches the stomach, the gastric juice adjusts its acidity (ph) and enzymes so that the food is digested as well as possible. (Complete)
2. Consume together two foods that need different enzymes to be digested the result will be: a gastric juice that does NOT completely digest ANY of the foods.
3. Food reaches the intestines incompletely digested and rots.
4. The result: accumulation of toxic substances in the intestine -> It yields some organs (liver, pancreas, kidneys, etc.) and results => chronic disease
5. All this happens even if we consume BIO and natural foods but combine them incorrectly.
So how do we combine food correctly.
There are 3 ways to combine food:
1. Optimal combination (* YES) – which is the best choice you can make to have a complete digestion.
2. Medium combination (* Fair) – with a little effort the tube can cope with such a combination but it is good not to abuse such combinations because it could harm you.
3. Harmful combinations (* Poor) – thus combining foods you have all the chances that TA digestion is a failure. You will choose with bloating, constipation, diarrhea, intestinal gas and making this choice for years you will choose with chronic diseases. Consult the following table daily before meals until you make a habit of combining foods correctly.
A) Unrecommended combinations (RELAYS)
1. The stomach cannot digest 2 concentrated foods at the same time (concentrated food means any food that is not raw vegetable or fruit)
Especially those rich in protein that contain 2 different sources of protein. That is, we never mix meat and eggs with cheese and legumes (beans, peas, lentils) at the same meal.
2. Never mix animal proteins (meat, cheese, eggs) with those rich in starch (pasta, bread, potatoes, rice, pastries, legumes).
Animal proteins need some kind of enzyme to be digested while starch needs completely different enzymes. In the end, the stomach will not be able to digest any of the food completely and correctly.
So: do not eat straw potatoes with steak, meat pasta except with vegetable sauce or pastries stuffed with meat).
3. We should not combine fruits with sweets (sugar) with the rest of the food.
Fruit is eaten only on an empty stomach. So eat fruit at least 30 minutes before or 2 hours after the meal. Sugar, honey, fructose or dextrose inhibit the secretion of gastric juice so that by mixing it with the rest of the food you will feel bloated and uncomfortable after a meal.
4. Do not mix fatty foods (butter, lard, sour cream, bacon, oils) with those rich in protein or those rich in starch.
Fats mixed with protein make it very difficult for food to pass from the stomach to the intestines and fats mixed with starch form an indigestible food bowl but extremely rich in empty calories (not accompanied by nutrients needed to be used by the body so they are deposited in the body).
5. DO NOT consume WATER either at or after meals!
If you consume water at the table you will dilute the gastric juices and thus the digestion becomes very poor. By consuming water immediately after a meal you do about the same thing.
Drink water at least 20-30 minutes before meals.
6. Milk is recommended to be consumed alone (as well as watermelon only alone).
Do not mix with any food, except wholemeal bread but not in excess.
7. Do not combine sour fruits with sweet ones at the same time.
The sour ones (orange, apple, berries, etc.) can be combined with each other, but the sweet ones are consumed only once (only bananas or only pears, etc.).
So how do we eat right?
B) GOOD combinations
1. Animal proteins are combined with starchy vegetables:
(especially the green and water-rich ones – parsley, spinach, tomato, cucumber, pepper, broccoli, cabbage, etc.)
2. Likewise, fats combine very well with light vegetables.
3. Starchy foods (pasta, potatoes, bread, corn, rice, etc.) combine excellently with legumes (beans, peas, lentils, chickpeas)
4. Consume only on an empty stomach: Fruits and Milk and when you eat watermelon do not combine it with other fruits.
5. Everything is sweet – it is consumed only on an empty stomach!
So you have to give up dessert after a meal, because as I said before, sugar of any kind inhibits the enzymes responsible for digestion. Dessert (must be fruit) and consumed only on an empty stomach, it is better to eat more food than to eat dessert after a meal. If you feel the need for sweets after eating, it means that you did not give your body the food it needed. – see
The right combination of foods.
Probably now it seems difficult to prepare meals in a day to fit into what the correct food combination means, but we will present the possible options in the picture below. We suggest you consult the two pictures every day.